Monday, January 27, 2014

Chanel Purse Collection - Mine

*all items purchased with my own money.

Besides make-up - I like to spend my money on purses! Sometimes shoes, but mainly purses. Here's  a little peek at my Chanel collection:) I'm posting this in response to Nadege's collection post.  I harassed left many comments on her blog for her to show us her lovely bags and she finally did.  But then she asked me to do the same so here's my lil contribution.

I don't have a lot of Chanel bags.  Since I have so few, it makes little sense to post a "not bragging disclaimer", but I will all the same.  I'm not bragging, just sharing with other bag lovers. Everything was purchased with my own money.


But before I go on, a little bit of history.  The white bag was purchased back in 2006.  The other two are more recent purchases.  I purchased the GSTs at Bloomingdales and the white Cambon at Neiman Marcus.  I have great SAs to recommend if anyone is interested, I was able to track down the pink one even after the colour had been sold out for a few months thanks to a fabulous sales associate.  The Chanel GST is my absolute favourite style and I would actually like to purchase a few more in different colours.
Chanel GST in Light Pink with Silver Hardware
Chanel GST in Black with Silver Hardware
Chanel GST in Black with Silver Hardware
I very regularly switch out my purses (weekly), and store them in their dustbags when they are not in use.  I stuff the GSTs to maintain their shape. I love them all as I have a variety of brands, but I do admit to having favourites: the Chanels are high on the list.
Chanel Lambskin Cambon
Chanel GST in light pink and black. 
c
Chanel GST, Chanel Cambon
I've put a Chanel Boy bag on my vision board.  lol.  I'll stop after that.  I'd really like a Chanel Flap as well but I might go the previously-loved route to keep my financial sanity.

What about you?  What does your handbag collection look like?

Stay blessed and thanks for stopping by.

I hope you took the time to check out relaxedhairhealth.com.  Her financial/motivation serious is pretty amazing.


8 comments:

  1. Omg! Love you bags. I almost got a GST but changed my mind at the last minute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should so get one. It's a bit on the heavy side, but its extremely practical and so classic.

      Delete
  2. Very nice post and lovely presentation of those beautiful bags. I'm not a bag lady; I'm a shoe junkie...:-) and do not own high end designer bags save for a couple of Pradas. I think I should step up my bag game though...:-)

    Nice..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like bags coz it doesn't matter how big (or small) I am, they always fit! I've always wanted Prada bags, but don't own any:(

      Delete
  3. Greetings from Ohio! I'm bored to death at work so I
    decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break.
    I enjoy the information you provide here and can't wait to take
    a look when I get home. I'm shocked at how quick your blog
    loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G ..
    Anyhow, excellent site!

    My web blog: gamestop hours bronx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you know how I feel about pinkie. Have you named them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, that's funny, but no, I don't name my bags at all. But I have officially kept the name pinkie!

      Delete
  5. Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular article!
    It is the little changes which will make the most important changes.
    Thanks a lot for sharing!

    Check out my page; Nike Free 6.0 Men Shoes

    ReplyDelete

Comments are VERY welcome! But please keep it classy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...