Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Instagram #designerluxurychallege

I had the pleasure of participating in the #designerluxurychallenge on instagram.  I was tagged by the lovely @kaliluxe and totally enjoyed posting all my pics.  This was my first time getting tagged to do anything on IG, so can you tell that I took it seriously. LOL, I tried to make my pics as artistic as possible, but I'm much more comfortable with a paintbrush than the camera.

Chanel Makeup
Chanel pearl earrings circa 2005
Louis Vuitton Tivoli and accessories 
Louis Vuitton bandeaux (is that plural for bandeaus)
Chanel GST, Louboutin pumps, Prada sunglasses and Alexander McQueen scarf
Hope you enjoyed my pics.  Follow me on instagram at @ahhhsoneo, what's your IG handle?  I'm looking for people to follow.

Did you take part in the #designerluxurychallenge?  I hope so, it was a lot of fun.  Thanks for stopping by and stay blessed.

8 comments:

  1. Nice pics; just like you, I'm more comfortable with a paint brush than a camera. I'm yet to get on Instagram too...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. instagram is more addictive than facebook. Would love to see your paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. thanks lady. I go through phases of collecting, it's currently make-up, but it used to be bags and scarves. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Oohhhh.....can I come play dress up in your closet. You've got great taste girl. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coming from you, that really. Means. A LOT!! Thanks for stopping by darling. I'm good with accessories, but I definitely love to read your page for style ideas.

      Delete
  5. l absolutely fell in love with your blog, following you!<3
    Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me as well.

    http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/

    Love John Setrodipo

    ReplyDelete

Comments are VERY welcome! But please keep it classy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...